England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus on GOV.UK
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and what to do if you or your child has them.
Testing and tracing
Get a test to check if you have coronavirus, understand your test result and find out what to do if you're contacted by NHS Test and Trace.
Self-isolation and treating symptoms
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
People at high risk
Long-term effects (long COVID)
Find out about the long-term effects coronavirus can sometimes have and what help is available.
Social distancing and changes to everyday life
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
Take part in research
Find out about health research studies and how you may be able to take part.
Gov.UK: National lockdown in England
Information about restrictions and tiers in your area.
Education Centre, Royal Derby Hospital, Uttoxeter Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE22 3NETel:
1. Welcome on Board Letter - August 2020
2. Welcome to Derby GP Training Programme Handbook - August 2020
3. Personal Details Sheet
4. Away Days - Trainees Autumn Symposiums Flyer
5. RCGP - AiT Membership & Manual Information 2020
7. HEE-EM Curriculum Study Leave Policy
8. Derby GP Specialty Training Programms Half Day Release Learning Agreement
9. Your Year Group Team Behaviour Rules and Expectations
10. ST1 HDR Teaching Sessions Flowchart 2020
11. Derby GP Specialty Training Programmes - Website poster
12. Letter - Re Wednesday Half Day Release Teaching Car Parking Arrangements
13. Letter - RE Car Parking Permits Payment Arrangements from Car Parking Office
14. Royal Derby Hospital Site Map for Wednesday Half Day Release Car Parking Arrangements
15. Information Pack for Doctors in Training from Lead Employer Service St Helens Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
16. Safeguarding Training for GP Registrars on the Derby Training Scheme
17. Useful Websites
You are now registered to use MOODLE (VLE) log onto www.vle.eastmidlandsdeanery.nhs.uk and follow the links on the left hand menu to:
Interested in finding out more about GP Training? Please email dhft.GPTraining@nhs.net
Derby GP Specialty Training Programme and the Derby Postgraduate team are now on Twitter. Follow us at @DHFTPostgrad for more information and updates.